Liebster is German and translates into English as “dearest” or ”favorite”. A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.”
How to participate:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
It really is difficult to choose, because there are so many amazing blogs out there, and to be honest, Ryes and Shine and This is my Everest are two of my emerging favorites.
So with a bit of difficulty here are the blogs I choose to nominate. I do not know their following count,
Epicurean Vegan – I’m sure she has more than 200 followers, but I cannot verify this so I’m using her! She is my favorite vegan blog. Her recipes are down to earth, she is down to earth, and she has similar tastes to mine for example she posted her Tahini Salad Dressing the same day I posted MINE (even if it did take me a week to post it!).
Live. Learn. Love. Eat – Another blog that I’m sure has more than 200 followers, but it’s also one of my favorites. I love looking at the pictures of her beautiful girls so much that I sometimes feel like a stalker! She does so more having 3 kids than I can do with 1, so she’s inspirational. With girls like THESE how could you resist?